PVC Pipes, Valves and Fittings
PVC Pipes, Valves and PVC Pipe Fittings for sale available from Proteus Fittings Limited
PVCU is one of the most widely used materials for pipe installations. It is highly suitable for both interior and exterior applications. Due to a smooth bore it has both good flow characteristics and good resistance to abrasion. PVC-U is light to handle and can be easily jointed.
Plimat PVC-U conforms to the EEC safety Level for Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) and the water regulation for potable water.
WRAS - The material meets the requirements Of the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme for potable water.
Individual Products are in accordance with the appropriate British Standards
- Fittings (inch) EN 1452-3, BS 4346 Part 1
- Fittings (metric) DIN 8063, KIWA 54, UNI 7442/75
- Threaded Fittings BS21, DIN 2999, ISO 7/1
- Solvent Cement BS EN 6920, BS4346 Part 3, WRAS Approved
- Valves EN 1452 Part 3 Din 2999 ISO 7/1