PVC Class E Pipe
- Additional information
PVC-U Class E Pipe
Solvent weld PVC-U Class E Pipe. Working pressure 15 bar.
PVC is one of the most widely used plastics in general industry and hence has many applications. Our PVC Pipe is ideal for use with PVC fittings and valves. PVC is lightweight and easy to install using cold solvent welded joints which require no special tools. Our PVC is suitable for use from temperatures ranging from 0 degrees to 60 degrees celsius. We also sell a choice of PVC pipe which you can purchase here. As well as the PVC Socket we also sell a range of other PVC fittings which you can view here. Our PVC pipes are Solvent weld for ease of installation.
When assembling PVC pipework you will need,
- Cleaning Fluid
- PVC Solvent Cement or if you’re looking for a faster option try Fast Cure Cement
- Brushes for Solvent Cement
To keep up to date with new products, follow us on Facebook.
Its ease of installation, rigidity, WRAS approval and low price point compared to many other plastics makes it suitable for use in;
- Factories and general process industries
- Swimming pools and spas
- Aquaculture, hydroponics and aquaponics
- Agriculture and irrigation
- Water processing and treatment
Also, PVC pipe also finds its way into many domestic applications, including:
- Salt and freshwater aquarium
- Ponds and water features
- Home pools, hot tubs and spas
|PVC Class E Pipe Per Metre||
1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 6″